Key factors that according to Business Finland make Saudi Arabia’s healthcare market attractive are:
- Saudi Arabia Healthcare Sector is structured to provide a basic platform of healthcare services to all, with specialized treatment facilities offered at some private and public hospitals.
- Saudi Arabia population to reach 45 Million by 2030
- Healthcare expenditure to hit 160 US$ billion by 2030.
- Healthcare spending in the Kingdom has increased in line with the Government’s ambitious Vision 2030 roadmap to diversify its economy by expanding the role of the private sector and creating additional capacity for the growing healthcare market.
- Saudi Arabia will require 29,000 to 47,000 additional beds, in turn requiring additional investment of between16.2 US$ billion to 26.3 US$ billion by 2030.
- Foreign investors may now fully own, operate and manage all types of private healthcare institutions with the exception of clinics.
More information about Saudi market: