The IHMEC project brings together relevant clusters from Finland, Sweden and Estonia who can offer new and tailor-made solutions. IHMEC is connecting professionals in planning, designing, building, and furnishing indoor hygiene spaces to form indoor hygiene solutions. Companies can join from Finland, Sweden and Estonia (max 10/country).
Why join the IHMEC cluster?
- help the companies to test and tailor the IH solutions
- provide information of the target market and connections to the most potential customer segments
- help the partner companies to enter the Saudi Arabian market
IHMEC helps the partner
- to reduce the risks of entering new markets with innovative IH products
- to know the Saudi-Arabian market, their main players, regulations,
customs, potential customers, way of doing business etc.
- to choose the most potential segments
- to build personal relationships needed to reach the potential buyers
- to agree on the business (revenue) model needed to sell tailored IH solutions
consisting of know how and products of a network of partner companies